According to wikipedia and the section pasted below from another article, di-chiro-inositol found in high amounts in buckwheat is useful for treating PCOS, but it says that it lowers testosterone in women. Does anyone know if it could do the same in men? I eat buckwheat everyday now, and this concerns me as my free T is already low...
" There is evidence that the insulin resistance seen in women with PCOS is due in part to a defic
Natural hair regrowth forum. The latest science and news on hair loss and male pattern baldness. How to hair loss and regrow your hair. www. Immortalhair. org
- Numbers of topics : 9736
- Numbers of messages : 101917
- Numbers of users : 2641
- Numbers of points : 4120
Learn about and discuss the latest medical information & natural cures for many diseases that are thought to be incurable
Welcome to the first ever discussion forum dedicated entirely to providing you a healthy approach to the treatment of post nasal drip. Our team of committed Admins who have all had post nasal drip at
A Meeting Place For People With ED!. Ectodermal Dysplasia
A forum for interaction and public awareness of injured workers and the workcover system.
Mabinogi (Ruairi Server) and other games like GW2 and Dragon Nest. This is the Reverse Guild forum.
Free forum : A support forum for sharing and discussion information and experiences of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Salman al-Moussawi: We have reached an agreement with the Kurds on the budget, but their attitude changed last moment
- Hagmann: Greg Evensen & Steve Quayle Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - On the Precipice of a Second Civil War and a Second American Revolution
- Kurdistan: Washington considered the initiative to export 100,000 barrels of oil a day is a positive step
- Calling All Oath Keepers to Stand Watch at Bundy Ranch
- Safi emphasizes the importance of supporting the International Finance Corporation to rehabilitate Iraqi companies