According to wikipedia and the section pasted below from another article, di-chiro-inositol found in high amounts in buckwheat is useful for treating PCOS, but it says that it lowers testosterone in women. Does anyone know if it could do the same in men? I eat buckwheat everyday now, and this concerns me as my free T is already low...
" There is evidence that the insulin resistance seen in women with PCOS is due in part to a defic
Natural hair regrowth forum. The latest science and news on hair loss and male pattern baldness. How to hair loss and regrow your hair. www. Immortalhair. org
- Numbers of topics : 9333
- Numbers of messages : 96373
- Numbers of users : 2506
- Numbers of points : 4092
free forum : NARS- nursing association of responsible students. guests are welcome!!!!
This forum is dedicated to Natural Foods and Herbs that are healing to the body.
Free forum : A gathering place for all who have been touched by this devastating disease.
A forum for you to ask questions, share advice, post interesting articles/links, chat about the topics that interest you and best of all . meet other natural chicas
Free forum : l2mercury. L][Mercury. Free forum L][Mercury l2mercury
Super Natural RP c:
- 7 Countries Beefing Up Their Militaries getting ready for ww3
- Hey Stang the ATF is doing stings in Pcola.....
- CBI Indicative rates/ECONOMIC DATA 12-8-2013
- German company to inspect the goods and their conformity with international standards demonstrate its willingness to open a branch in Basra
- Official opening of the Iraqi Embassy in Bahrain