According to wikipedia and the section pasted below from another article, di-chiro-inositol found in high amounts in buckwheat is useful for treating PCOS, but it says that it lowers testosterone in women. Does anyone know if it could do the same in men? I eat buckwheat everyday now, and this concerns me as my free T is already low...
" There is evidence that the insulin resistance seen in women with PCOS is due in part to a deficiency of D-chiro-inositol [......]
Free Migraine discussion forum
Super Natural RP c:
A Meeting Place For People With ED!. Ectodermal Dysplasia
Mabinogi (Ruairi Server) and other games like GW2 and Dragon Nest. This is the Reverse Guild forum.
This site is for people with DVT, seeking comfort and information from others who understand from personal experience.
- Video: Iraqi TV Host Breaks Down Crying On-Air Over What ISIS Has Done to His Country’s Christians
- Iraq's New Prime Minister, Top Cleric Urge Country To Unite
- Zubaidi submit a proposal for the presidency of the parliament to reconsider the budget and save the Iraqi economy from collapse
- US sends 130 more military advisors to Iraq: Hagel
- Middle East Maliki Seems to Back Away From Using Military Force to Retain Power