According to wikipedia and the section pasted below from another article, di-chiro-inositol found in high amounts in buckwheat is useful for treating PCOS, but it says that it lowers testosterone in women. Does anyone know if it could do the same in men? I eat buckwheat everyday now, and this concerns me as my free T is already low...
" There is evidence that the insulin resistance seen in women with PCOS is due in part to a deficiency of D-chiro-inositol [......]
Free forum : testicular cancer helping and understanding and helping each other
Free forum : People seeking to master the way of the fist will have to find the home of
Free forum : The best forum about medicine, health, medicines, drugstores, diseases and many other things! Come to us, will not regret! We work for you!
A refuge from kids and parents
Super Natural RP c:
- Rubaie: I will raise a complaint to the Federal Court against the region to sell oil to the Zionist entity
- Back side of the CBI 8-27-2015 Announcements 3
- Parliamentary bloc: political parties law will correct the political process
- Urgent Parliament unanimously approves law on parties
- Director General of Administrative and Financial Department ... opens on the draft Housing and the Ministry of Transport staff bidding Fund