According to wikipedia and the section pasted below from another article, di-chiro-inositol found in high amounts in buckwheat is useful for treating PCOS, but it says that it lowers testosterone in women. Does anyone know if it could do the same in men? I eat buckwheat everyday now, and this concerns me as my free T is already low...
" There is evidence that the insulin resistance seen in women with PCOS is due in part to a deficiency of D-chiro-inositol [......]
Free forum : A gathering place for all who have been touched by this devastating disease.
Mabinogi (Ruairi Server) and other games like GW2 and Dragon Nest. This is the Reverse Guild forum.
Dr Zak Han, establishing an online acupuncture for back pain and infertility-TCM community(not for profit), with forums where practitioners and patients can discuss here.
Gentle acupuncture treatment and Chinese herbal medicine by Dr. Hungpo Kuo
Cures_ Official BlackShot Clan And All Things Blackshot
- New CBI Announcement 12/01/2015
- ARGENTINES STUMPED BY MISTERY TRUCKS LOADED WITH $130 MILLION IN "HIGH DENOMINATION" BILLS
- Progress of development policies Institute is hosting tomorrow's central bank governor to discuss monetary policy
- Researchers find a rock with a carving of a Mastodon at the underwater Stonehenge of Lake Michigan
- Will Jihadis Hijack The Vatican’s Jubilee Year To Fulfill Grim Vision Of Fatima