According to wikipedia and the section pasted below from another article, di-chiro-inositol found in high amounts in buckwheat is useful for treating PCOS, but it says that it lowers testosterone in women. Does anyone know if it could do the same in men? I eat buckwheat everyday now, and this concerns me as my free T is already low...
" There is evidence that the insulin resistance seen in women with PCOS is due in part to a deficiency of D-chiro-inositol [......]
Free forum : l2mercury. L][Mercury. Free forum L][Mercury l2mercury
free forum : NARS- nursing association of responsible students. guests are welcome!!!!
Super Natural RP c:
A forum for you to ask questions, share advice, post interesting articles/links, chat about the topics that interest you and best of all . meet other natural chicas
This site is for people with DVT, seeking comfort and information from others who understand from personal experience.
A Meeting Place For People With ED!. Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Iraq: National Alliance Shiite announce agreement on an alternative candidate for the owners of Baghdad
- In Iraq's Mosul, resistance rises from rubble
- Paris offers asylum to the Christians of Mosul and French Cardinal calls for not leaving Iraq
- Parliament: the need to hold a meeting during an extended national holiday ..
- Tanker Cleared to Offload Kurdish Oil