According to wikipedia and the section pasted below from another article, di-chiro-inositol found in high amounts in buckwheat is useful for treating PCOS, but it says that it lowers testosterone in women. Does anyone know if it could do the same in men? I eat buckwheat everyday now, and this concerns me as my free T is already low...
" There is evidence that the insulin resistance seen in women with PCOS is due in part to a deficiency of D-chiro-inositol [......]
A forum for interaction and public awareness of injured workers and the workcover system.
Free Migraine discussion forum
A Meeting Place For People With ED!. Ectodermal Dysplasia
free forum : NARS- nursing association of responsible students. guests are welcome!!!!
A forum for you to ask questions, share advice, post interesting articles/links, chat about the topics that interest you and best of all . meet other natural chicas
- American Aviation performs 1600 sorties in the skies of Iraq and Syria
- Steve and Timothy Alberino on Hagmann and Hagmann Monday night Sept 29th at 8PM Eastern Time. Important show!
- The Pentagon’s Secret Drone
- COMET V5 ENTERS INNER SOLAR SYSTEM
- Keywords: Cabinet session will be held before Eid to discuss the budget and the salaries of the province